- Vishnu Institute NSS camp at Kovvada concludes
- Special de-addiction centre opened at Asram Hospital
- Foundation stone laid for internal road works
- BJP to Finalise Tie-Up with TDP-JSP Tomorrow: TDP, JSP to kick-start campaign from Feb 28
- Telangana MLA Lasya Nanditha's Life Cut Short in Tragic Accident
- Is it the end of politics in Russia?
- Farmers’ popularity graph at stake
- BJP needs different narrative down south
- Tension prevails in Tadepalli
- Sharmila lambasts YSRCP govt for betraying youth
Special Chief Secretary launches VMRDA website
Special Chief Secretary, Municipal Administration and Urban Development R Karikal Valaven launched the official website of Visakhapatnam Metro Region Development Authority (VMRDA) here on Monday.
Visakhapatnam: Special Chief Secretary, Municipal Administration and Urban Development R Karikal Valaven launched the official website of Visakhapatnam Metro Region Development Authority (VMRDA) here on Monday.
The website will be run under the control of National Informatics Centre (NIC) and the data of VMRDA will also be available in NIC platform.
Karikal Valaven, while reviewing the VMRDA and GVMC activities, directed the officials to speed up the projects and to complete as per the time period. He also asked the officials about the Bus Rapid Transport System, summer action plan for drinking water and maintenance of drainage system, VMRDA master plan and tourism projects.
Collector K Bhaskar, Commissioner VMRDA Basanth Kumar and GVMC Commissioner M Hari Narayanan explained the activities and special projects taken up in the city and other areas.
Earlier, Karikal Valaven along with the Commissioner of GVMC visited the power plant being setting up for solid waste management in the city. The project officials informed about the power project works to the special chief secretary.