Sri City a great place for industries
Oleg N Avdeev, Consul General of the Russian Federation in Chennai visited Sri City on Tuesday.
Tirupati: Oleg N Avdeev, Consul General of the Russian Federation in Chennai visited Sri City on Tuesday. The Managing Director Ravindra Sannareddy has briefed him on Sri City and its brisk pace of development. During the briefing session, the Consul General evinced keen interest and quizzed on different aspects of Sri City.
Impressed with the infrastructure and industry-friendly ambiance of Sri City, Avdeev said that it is a great place for the industries to prosper and its great success story ensures a bright future for this project. Stating that interaction of this kind will further enhance business ties between the two countries, Ravindra Sannareddy said that they feel honoured for the attention paid by Avdeev in knowing more about Sri City and expressed confidence that his observations would pave way for business investments from Russia.
The Consul General went round the campus and witnessed the activity at Daniele company. The intent of the visit was to witness and gain first-hand knowledge of the industrial park.
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse
- Delhi HC seeks CBI, Michel's lawyer response on plea challenging phone call limit
- Election Commission transfers seven Bengal police officers
- Third phase polling on Tuesday across 15 states