- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Summer Special Exhibition inaugurated in Vijayawada
A month-long exhibition was inaugurated at Swarajya Maidanam by veteran journalist Turlapati Kutumba Rao here on Friday.
Vijayawada: A month-long exhibition was inaugurated at Swarajya Maidanam by veteran journalist Turlapati Kutumba Rao here on Friday.
Speaking on the occasion, Kutumba Rao said to create a pleasant ambiance after a scorching hot sunny day, the Summer Special Exhibition would bring solace to the denizens. He lit the traditional lamp to mark the inauguration of the exhibition.
Sri Creators head and organiser of the exhibition, G Nanaiah Chowdary said that there were many special attractions in the exhibition including 35 amusement rides and about 150 shops. Death ride by car and bike, Columbus, Cup and Saucer, Commando, Train, Break dance and many more are other attractions.
Food courts, fabric and ready-made garment shops from various parts of the country, handloom items, crockery and other shops were set up. he said. The exhibition will continue for a month from 5 pm to 10 pm and cultural programmes will be organised at Garmella Subba Rao Kalavedika daily.