- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Tadepalli: APSSDC announces Microsoft Imagine Cup Competition 2021
Imagine Cup is a global competition designed to empower students to apply artificial intelligence and other technologies to solve some of the world's most critical social and sustainability issues
Tadepalli: Imagine Cup is a global competition designed to empower students to apply artificial intelligence and other technologies to solve some of the world's most critical social and sustainability issues.
In a statement here on Monday, said Dr Arja Srikanth, Special Chief Secretary, MD and CEO of APSSDC said that Imagine Cup Challenge is an innovative initiative by Microsoft, National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC), which is helpful for gauging the capabilities of youth of the State and their zeal for innovation.
He said that the project categories include lifestyle, health, education and earth. As part of the partnership, a virtual imagine camp was conducted on Monday in order to drive awareness about the Imagine Cup India and empower students to be innovative and utilise their skills to prepare and present the ground-breaking solutions using Microsoft tools and technologies.
Dr Arja Srikanth, Venkatesh Sarvasiddhi, senior head of Digital Skills and Innovation of the NSDC, Indrani Chaudhury, chief learning officer- Microsoft, Abhimanyu Saxena, co-founder of the Scaler Academy participated in the virtual imagine camp.
Dr Arja Srikanth launching the Image Cup Camp along with team of Microsoft and NSDC, said that this is an initiative taken from APSSDC in order to mobilise the students to get registered and participate in the Imagine Cup Competition 2021.
He said that the national-level championship winners would get a chance to participate in the world championship and also get many prizes. The world championship winner will get $75,000 prize money and mentorship with Satya Nadella, CEO of the Microsoft.
The participants must be above 16 years, and apply on or before December 31, 2020 for registration.