- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
TDP, Janasena leaders join BJP
In 2019 general elections in AP, the TDP and Janasena party were not successful in winning the MLA and MP seats as expected.
Guntur: In 2019 general elections in AP, the TDP and Janasena party were not successful in winning the MLA and MP seats as expected.
On the other side, the YSRCP has achieved the landslide victory and formed the government in the state.
However, it is not been 10 days over after election results declared, the leaders from TDP and Janasena have started jumping the party. In a huge number, the leaders from both the parties have joined BJP in Guntur.
Mainly the mandal and village level leaders from Gurajala, Macherla Assembly constituency have joined BJP.
The BJP state president Kanna Lakshminarayana has welcomed the leaders by facilitating them with BJP Shawl.
Speaking on the occasion, Kanna Lakshminarayana said that in 2019 elections the country has voted for the development. He said crashing all the expectations, the Modi government have won 300 plus seats in the election results.
Kanna Lakshminarayana commented that he said to Chandrababu Naidu that not to get into YSRCP trap. He said with the alliance with TDP, the BJP has faced heavy loss in the state.
Though the people have defeated Chandrababu Naidu, they have supported BJP and PM Modi in the state.
After taking all the benefits from the Modi government, during the elections time Chandrababu Naidu tried to damage the image of the BJP. On the occasion, Kanna Lakshminarayana said more leaders from TDP will be joining BJP in the coming days.