- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- Japan Career Fair concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
- Researchers find brain’s blue spot linked to sleep, memory
- Doctor dies in accident in Bhubaneswar
Telugu Yuvatha Activists burnt Sakshi news papers in the TDP state party office in Guntur
Telugu Yuvatha leaders on Tuesday burnt Sakshi news papers for publishing insulting news items against the deceased speaker Dr Kodela Siva Prasada Rao in the TDP state party office.
Guntur : Telugu Yuvatha leaders on Tuesday burnt Sakshi news papers for publishing insulting news items against the deceased speaker Dr Kodela Siva Prasada Rao in the TDP state party office. The leaders raised slogans against the Sakshi. Speaking on this occasion,he said that Telugu Yuvatha leader Ravipati Sai Krishna said that though Dr Kodela Siva Prasada Rao written a letter to take furniture, the government did not take furniture and booked false cases against the him and harassed. He warned that the people will teach a lesson to the YSRCP government.