- Amit Shah to address public meet in MP ahead of LS polls
- TDP names 3 new faces from Chittoor district in first list
- Kartik Aaryan's Aashiqui 3 Faces Legal Trouble
- Here's how chronic stress boosts cancer spread
- TDP-Jana Sena alliance announces 15 candidates in joint Godavari district
- China beat host S Korea to reach men's final at World Team Table Tennis Championships
- Terrific to discuss India’s growth with Gautam Adani over delicious breakfast: Uber CEO
- Tamil Nadu Congress MLA Vijayadharani joins BJP
- AI transforming hair salons
- Rio Open: Cameron Noorie secures semis spot beating Thiago Seyboth Wild
TTD board members resignations accepted
The state government has approved the resignations of Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam trust members on Friday.
Amaravati: The state government has approved the resignations of Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam trust members on Friday.
Manmohan Singh, Special Chief Secretary, Revenue department has issued government orders by approving the resignations. He explained that, in exercise of the powers conferred under section 101 of Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Act, 1987 (Act 30 of 1987), the government took this decision.
He informed that the resignations of Sudha Narayana Murthy, Sugavasi Prasad Babu, Rudraraju Padmaraju, E.Peddi Reddy and Dokka Jagannadham as Members and N.Srikrishna and Bodanapu Ashok Reddy, as Special Invitee TTD Board, with immediate effect.