- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
TTD mandapams renovated with modern amenities
The TTD Kalyana mandapams have been fully renovated with modern amenities and among them, the Kalyana mandapams at Rajam in Srikakulam district and Mahbubnagar in Telangana are grandly showcased as models.
Tirupati: The TTD Kalyana mandapams have been fully renovated with modern amenities and among them, the Kalyana mandapams at Rajam in Srikakulam district and Mahbubnagar in Telangana are grandly showcased as models.
On the directions of TTD EO S Anil Kumar Singhal, and under the supervision of Tirupati JEO Lakshmikantham, all the TTD Kalyana mandapams are attractively refurbished with LED lights, latest fans, redone rooms for bride and grooms, dining halls and modernised kitchen.
The walls in the Kalyana mandapam were decorated with paintings on episodes from Srivari Parinayotsavam, re-engineering of drainage, new toilets, green landscape with flower gardens are some of the development works completed.
Many more Kalyana mandapam will soon be redesigned with latest amenities on the lines of those at Rajam, Mahabubnagar, Kuppam, Narsapuram and Bengaluru which all have recently graded with ISO certificates. All the 256 TTD Kalyana mandapam have been brought under online booking through the ttdsevaonline.com.
They include 184 in AP, 65 in Telangana, 01 in Odisha, 03 in Karnataka, 01 in Kerala and 02 in Tamil Nadu. The devotees can perform all social functions like weddings, thread ceremony, Namakaranam, Shasti-Poorti, Anna Prasana Satyanarayana Vratam and wedding receptions etc.
After registration on the website ttdsevaonline.com, devotees should select their location and upload their data like Aadhar card, photo identity, contact details and make the payment now have specified fees. Thereafter they would get an SMS, which will be their receipt, which the concerned supervisor of Kalyana Mandapam will also get a copy for verification at times of the event.