- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Two died in road accident at Gooty
Yet in another road accident that occurred at Gooty petrol pump in Kurnool Town limits on Saturday evening, two persons died on the spot and three others suffered critical injuries.
Kurnool: Yet in another road accident that occurred at Gooty petrol pump in Kurnool Town limits on Saturday evening, two persons died on the spot and three others suffered critical injuries. The injured were immediately rushed to General hospital for treatment.
According to information a swift Dzire car in which the deceased were travelling has hit a lorry from the rear end. The front portion of the car was totally damaged. The deceased were struck and with great difficulty the bodies were removed from the car.
More information is yet to know about the travellers in the car, where from where to are they going. Police rushed to the spot and took the stock to control.