- Telangana High Court declines to postpone TSPSC Group-1 preliminary exam
- Culpability of railway staff not been ascertained in FIR, says CBI
- OTT: When a crime reporter takes on cops and criminals
- Attempt being made to demoralise 13 of our MPs: BJP MP demands Delhi’s intervention
- TS govt out to shore up domestic, global investments to generate more jobs: KTR
- Nine years on TS irrigation sector traversing high-growth path
- Hyderabad: Natco Group of Companies bags State government award for outstanding industrial contributions
- Arvind Kejriwal To Meet With SP Chief Akhilesh Yadav To Rally Opposition To The Center's Ordinance
- Andhra Pradesh: Tirumala Sarvadarshans to take 12 hours amid rush
- Vijayawada: Cash in on demand for organic products, farmers told
Two killed when lorry hits auto in Vizianagaram
Two persons are killed in the wee hours of Saturday when a speedy lorry hits an auto rickshaw.
Seethanagaram (Vizianagaram): Two persons are killed in the wee hours of Saturday when a speedy lorry hits an auto rickshaw. An auto rickshaw with 9 passengers is coming to Bibbili town from Parvathipuram in Vizianagaram district on Saturday. When the auto reached Lacchayyapeta sugar factory, a speedy lorry rushed from opposition direction and hit the auto.
K.Ramu, aged 50 years, the driver of the auto and V.Sai Pradeep, an engineering student of Tandra Paparaya engineering college were killed on the spot. Two more women of Seethanagaram village are seriously injured.
On receipt of information, police rushed to the spot, undertaken rescue operations. Injured were shifted to Bobbili government hospital. Case is booked.