- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Vigilance sleuths seize seeds worth Rs 1.12 crore
The officials of the Vigilance and Enforcement Department on Monday raided an NRI Seeds Processing units in Guntur city and seized 176.38 quintals of seeds disproportionate to the accounts.
Guntur: The officials of the Vigilance and Enforcement Department on Monday raided an NRI Seeds Processing units in Guntur city and seized 176.38 quintals of seeds disproportionate to the accounts.
The market value of the seeds seized was Rs 12.32 lakh. They seized seeds of chilli, maize, black gram, etc and booked a case. Similarly, they stopped sale of Rs 1 crore worth seeds of paddy, green gram, red gram and beans for not updating the records relating to the seeds.
They collected the seed samples for sending to labs. Regional Vigilance and Enforcement officer T Sobha Manjari, Circle-Inspector Anthony Raj, Tahsildar T Srinivasa Reddy were among those participated.