- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Vijayawada: Devineni Uma condemns serving of notice to Naidu
Vijayawada: Former minister and senior TDP leader Devineni Uma Maheswara Rao strongly condemned the notices served by Crime Investigation Department...
Vijayawada: Former minister and senior TDP leader Devineni Uma Maheswara Rao strongly condemned the notices served by Crime Investigation Department (CID) to former Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu in connection with the Amaravati land scam.
The CID officials on Tuesday visited the residence of Naidu in Hyderabad and served the notices asking the latter to attend the CID office in Vijayawada on March 23 in connection with the scam.
Devineni responding to the CID notice served to Naidu alleged that the YSRCP government was misusing the power and been filing false cases on the TDP leaders.
He questioned who Alla Ramakrishna Reddy was and pointed out how can the Mangalagiri MLA can lodge a complaint against Naidu on behalf of the Dalits of Amaravati region. Uma seriously questioned whether Alla Ramakrishna Reddy was a Dalit? And how can he lodge a complaint on behalf of Dalits of Amaravati region.
Uma said that the TDP would move the Court and continue legal fight against the false cases registered by the YSRCP government. The TDP leader has made it clear that the TDP leaders would not be afraid or intimidated by the tactics of YSRCP government.