- Vahana Mitra benefits 11,864 auto drivers in Tirupati dist
- Hyderabad: Unhygienic food, Supermarkets, eateries in city under GHMC lens
- YSRCP should win all Assembly & LS seats in Tirupati: Vijayasai
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 30 September, 2023
- Vizianagaram: Protect your heart to lead healthy & long life
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 30 September, 2023
- Visakhapatnam: Special campaign 3.0 to begin at VPA from Oct 1
- JSP to launch door-to-door campaign today
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on September 29, 2023
- Devotees rush increases at Tirumala today, TTD relaxes restriction on two-wheelers on ghat road
Visakha Coast Is Put On High Alert In Wake Of Terror Attack
In the wake of the Intelligence inputs that Pakistan based terrorist group Jaishe e Mohammad may plan attacks in the country, the major air forces are...
In the wake of the Intelligence inputs that Pakistan based terrorist group Jaishe e Mohammad may plan attacks in the country, the major air forces are put on high alert. Air forces in Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab put on high alert.
Earlier it was reported that the Pakistan terror groups would send their weapons to the Indian land using drones. Hence the IB announced high alert on all air forces. The IB suspects that there could be a terror attack alongside all the coastal areas where the terrorist may enter the Indian land through the sea.
With the IB warnings, the high alert notices were issued to Visakha coast. Marine police are monitoring the Coast Guard and the security has been tightened along the coast. The Marine DSP said it had alerted the officials of Vishakha coastal area. The security is enhanced till 974km coastal area of AP.
The police have issued instructions to fishermen to stay away from fishing and advised the officials to pass the information regarding any suspicious elements at coastal regions. The Navy, Coast Guard and Civil Police are also coordinating with marine police. Visakha Coast Is Put On High Alert In Wake Of Terror Attack