- As Andhra Chief Minister, NTR went beyond giving rice for Rs 2 a kg to the poor
- Chandrababu participates in bike rally at Rajahmahendravaram, pays tribute to NTR
- 'Junior Babu' or 'Andhra Pappu': Nara Lokesh faces his political acid test
- YS Jagan participates in inauguration ceremony of new parliament, to meet Amit Shah tonight
- 'Mann Ki Baat': Arunachal, Bihar students share experiences with PM Modi
- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
Vizianagaram: 32,000 people vaccinated in special drive
The district administration conducted a special drive for vaccination on Friday.
Vizianagaram: The district administration conducted a special drive for vaccination on Friday.
Over 32,000 people were vaccinated on the occasion. Special vaccine centres were opened at every primary health centres, at all community hospitals and medical sub-centres and the people above 45 years have been vaccinated.
Both Covaxin and Covishield were made available at these centres. All the frontline staff, bank employees and mothers of children below 5-years-old received the jabs.
District Collector A Suryakumari visited Tondrangi village of Garividi mandal and instructed the officials to see that pregnant women were vaccinated. R Mahesh Kumar, Joint Collector, visited the medical centre at Jami and advised the people to get vaccinated.