- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Yoga Day rehearsals organised in Srikakulam
Ahead of the International Yoga Day to be observed on June 21, different forums in the city conducted rehearsals and preparations on Thursday.
Srikakulam: Ahead of the International Yoga Day to be observed on June 21, different forums in the city conducted rehearsals and preparations on Thursday. Art of Living organisation conducted yoga rehearsals at New Central School in P N Colony.
Students of the school practiced different yoga asanas on the occasion. Speaking on the occasion, yoga trainer KSN Murthy suggested to students to practice yoga regularly for healthy life. The students will attend Yoga Day festival on Friday at Arts College grounds, he said.
Trainers at Shirdi Sai temple in Visakha-B colony, M Nageswara Rao and P Murali Krishna briefed the importance of yoga in regular life. Yoga Day preparations were also organised at Satya Sai temples in different parts of the city. They motivated students to attend Yoga Day Festival on Friday to propagate the importance of yoga in life.