- Ex-CM Shivraj Chouhan turns 65-yr old, politicians extend wishes
- Another jolt to YSRCP as Andhra minister quits party to join TDP
- Tanuj Virwani can't hide his excitement over playing pivotal role in 'Yodha': 'Can't keep calm'
- UP: Decaying Chhota Imambara gates to be restored
- Deposit rush among Indian banks to raise competition for funds
- China drops 'peaceful reunification' reference to Taiwan
- Bengaluru cafe blast case: NIA team inspects blast site
- 'Parivarvad a threat to democracy', PM Modi attacks Oppn
- Happy Women's Day 2024: Best Messages, Quotes, Wishes, and Greetings to Share on Women’s Day
- 'Bastar' trailer highlights chilling truth behind Naxal terror
Youngster climbs cell tower seeking marriage with lover
Vinod (25), a resident of Satyanarayanapuram Colony in Chittoor city, climbed a mobile tower at KR Palle here on Wednesday evening demanding marriage with her lover.
Chittoor: Vinod (25), a resident of Satyanarayanapuram Colony in Chittoor city, climbed a mobile tower at KR Palle here on Wednesday evening demanding marriage with her lover.
He is love with Hema, a student of Sherman High School.
As his parents did not accept their marriage, he climbed cell tower and threatened to commit suicide if parents did not accept his demand.
City DSP Ramanjanenulu has rushed to the spot and convinced Vinod to do justice for him. After few hours, he came down from mobile tower. A case was registered.