- Huge demand for organic products in World, Agriculture Minister Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Show same spirit you have shown since nine years: KCR to employees
- Survey with househelps show that couples are happier when they share the load
- India, Germany hold talks to enhance bilateral defence cooperation
- Communal tag to coastal areas HM determined to erase it
- The Administrative Staff College of India Launches 'Virtual Centre for Excellence in Public Procurement'
- Odisha Train tragedy: Odisha govt revises death toll to 288, including 39 from Odisha
- Adipurush Pre-Release live updates: Ayodhya recreated in Tirupati
- Watch The Viral Video Of HDFC Bank Manager Shouting On His Juniors
- HUL adopts Rajahmundry villages to make them pollution free
YS Jagan directs officials to focus on developing roads by next monsoon season
Chief Minister YS Jagan ordered that all the roads in the state be repaired before the next monsoon season. He said rains will subside by October and then the work to begin to develop roads.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has directed the authorities to focus on repairing the roads first. He ordered that all the roads in the state be repaired before the monsoon season comes again. He said rains will subside by October and then the work to begin to develop roads. "We have been paying special attention to roads since our government came as the roads were completely abandoned in the last government," YS Jagan said.
He said that the rains have been good every year since we came to power by the grace of God and the farmers were happy that the rains had fallen well. "Roads were also damaged due to heavy rains and the government has paid special attention to repairing the roads, " he said at a review meeting on roads, ports, and airports in Amaravati.
The CM said the government has taken several steps in mobilising resources for the maintenance of roads and highways and a fund has also been set up for this. The chief minister said that we are doing war not only with Chandrababu but also with a section of media that is propagating false news on the government. "We should move forward with much strength," Jagan said.
YS Jagan directed the authorities to get reports from the field regarding rural and urban roads and focus on the reports and fix them. The CM directed officials to sit and work with the concerned government departments.