YS Jagan releases YSRCP 2019 elections manifesto
The much awaited YSR Congress Party 2019 elections manifesto is finally released on the Telugu new year day 'Ugadi' on Saturday.
Amaravati: The much awaited YSR Congress Party 2019 elections manifesto is finally released on the Telugu new year day 'Ugadi' on Saturday.
The party president and leader of oppostion YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announsed the manifesto at the YSRCP central office in Tadepalle, Guntur district.
With the welfare and development of all the segments of the people, for the bright future of the state, the YSRCP has designed and titled its manifesto as Nenu Vinnanu, Nenu Unnanu ('I have heard, I am there').
The highlights of YSRCP 2019 elections manifesto:
1) Free borewells for farmers, and interest-free loans for tenant farmers
2) 9 hours of free electricity for farmers in morning times
3) With Rs, 3,000 crore price stabilization funds will be provided for farmers
4) For aqua farmers power will be given at Rs 1 per unit
5) Rs 12,500 investment support for farmers, in four terms Rs 50,000 will be provided
6) Rs 7 lakh insurance for the families of the farmers who committed suicide
7) Zero interest loans for farmers
8) The cost of medicines crossing Rs 1,000 then that can be claimed in Arogya Sri scheme
9) All treatments are brought under the limits of Arogya Sri scheme
10) Government hospitals to get a facelift
11) RS 10,000 pension for kidneys, long term disease patients
12) Rs 3,000 old age pension
13) Pension eligibility age is decreased to 60 from 65 years
14) Rs 1150 cr funds for the AgriGold victims
15) Alcohol ban in three stages
16) To fill the vacant 1,30,000 jobs
17) To build 25 lakhs housing in five years
18) YSR Rythu Bharosa for the welfare of farmers
19) YSR Aasara scheme for DWCRA women
20) Amma Vodi scheme for free education of the children
21) Set up of warehouses, cold storages, food processing units at every constituency
22) Road and Toll tax canceled for agriculture tractors
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit