- Hindi Diwas celebrated in CUO
- DGP: Police facing unique challenges arising from borderless nature of cybercrimes
- Andhra Pradesh: Bus rams into students in Chilakaluripet, one dead
- Hyderabad: Souring Indo-Canadian ties keep Telugu students on edge
- Naveen had been working for women’s reservation for a long time: Mangaraj
- Pramila Mallik elected unopposed: Odisha Assembly gets first woman Speaker
- Odisha govt presents Rs 28,200 cr supplementary budget
- Get iPhone 15 Series mobiles delivered in 10 minutes at Blinkit; Find details
- THK India donates computers, podiums worth Rs 25L to VSU
- Ashok Leyland service facility inaugurated in Renigunta
YS Jagan to launch 516 e-autos today
Guntur: Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will inaugurate 516 e-autos at his camp office at Tadepalli on Thursday. The e-autos will come into use...
Special Chief Secretary Y Srilakshmi revealed that the government is introducing e-autos to collect domestic waste from door-to-door in Guntur. She said the introduction of e-autos will pave way to improve sanitation.
Guntur Municipal Corporation will get over 200 e-autos. Municipal corporations and municipalities have already imparted necessary training to public health workers to drive e-autos.