- Former Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh Allegedly Orchestrated BJP's Efforts In Himachal Pradesh Turmoil
- DMK MP P Wilson Calls For PM Modi's Attention To Chinese Incursions Amid Ad Controversy
- Challenges In Maharashtra's MVA Alliance: Shiv Sena Discontent Over Seat-Sharing Talks
- Centre sanctions Rs 6,728 crore for Frontier Highway in Arunachal
- EVs can go a long way to help India reach net zero target
- India's Most Powerful Personalities 2024
- Tourist from Maharashtra dies of heart attack in J&K's Sonamarg
- CG Power gets Cabinet nod for Rs 7,600 crore semiconductor unit in Gujarat
- Shahjahan’s close aide Amir Ali Gazi nabbed by CID from Bengal-Jharkhand border
- India's April-Jan fiscal deficit at 64 per cent of full year target
YS Jagan to reach Tadepalli residence today
The YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be reaching his Tadepalli residence on Wednesday.
Vijayawada: The YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be reaching his Tadepalli residence on Wednesday.
The police have stepped up the security at Jagan's house-cum-party central office. After the house warming ceremony on 28 February, the round the clock security was provided near the residence.
With the orders of YS Jagan, the party's key leaders will be also reaching Vijayawada one day before the counting. Tomorrow, YS Jagan will be observing the counting process from his Tadepalli residence.
The YSRCP leaders and activists are confident of winning the elections, even the exit poll survey results are also in favor of YSRCP.
In a latest Facebook post, YS Jagan has posted that bring Rajanna Rajyam is my goal. He said that in a democracy the people's rule should continue.