- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
YS Jagan's all praise for Prakasam district authorities for the effective administration
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lauded the Prakasam district administration for their effecient performance
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lauded the Prakasam district administration for their effecient performance. He appreciated the officials for the steps taken by them for restricting the farmers to cultivate cotton in black sand instead of in red gram and advised officials to encouraged farmers to cultivate alternative crops under bores. Speaking at a video conference with district collectors and SPs from camp office at Tadepalli on Tuesday, YS Jagan said that the performance of the Prakasam district mechanism was good in setting up Rythu Bharosa Kendras and YSR health clinics.
Apart from these he also pointed out the great work of the authorities such issuing of rice cards, pension cards and house deeds. He directed the authorities to expedite the construction of village and ward secretariats and YSR Pre Primary schools under Nadu-Nedu. He assured that the pending bills of construction of Pre Primary schools be released in the first week of October. It has been decided in principle to postpone the reopening of schools from October 5 to November 2 in view of covid.
District Collector Pola Bhaskar, SP Siddharth Kaushal, Joint Collector TS Chetan, DRO Vinayakam, ZP CEO Kailash Girishwar, Panchayati Raj SE Kondaiah, Agriculture department JD Sriramamurthy, Silk Industry AD Rajyalakshmi, Animal Husbandry Department JD Rabindranath, DWAMA PD Sreenareddy, DRDA PD Elisha, DPO Narayana Reddy, CPO Venkateswar and other officials were present at the meeting.