YSR Kapu Nestam: Here are the guidelines issued by the government to avail the scheme
Andhra Pradesh government has given a good news for the people belonging to the Kapu community in the state.
Andhra Pradesh government has given a good news for the people belonging to the Kapu community in the state. The YSRCP government has issued orders for the implementation of the YSR Kapu Nestam scheme. The scheme aims ay providing financial assistance to women of the Kapu community with Rs 15,000 per annum for the next five years. The government released the guidelines on Tuesday night.
YSR Kapu Nestam scheme applies to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Single sub-castes. The AP government has reportedly said that the scheme applies to women aged 45 to 60 years. "We had not mentioned this assurance in the election manifesto, yet we have taken the decision only to help the poor women in the Kapu caste," said CM Jagan.
Here are the guidelines released by the government
1) Women who belong to Kapu, Balija, Telaga, and Single sub-castes are eligible for this scheme.
2) The women whose ages fall between 45 and 60 years are eligible.
3) The annual income of not more than Rs.10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs.12,000 in urban areas are eligible.
4) The beneficiaries should not have not more than 3 acres.
5) Those who do not have 4-wheeler vehicles like car and tractor are eligible for the YSR Nestam scheme.
6) The scheme does not apply to the women who are entitled to income tax.