- Palash Sen launches son Kinshuk in his musical short film 'Guzel Kiz'
- Chintamaneni Prabhakar takes part in re-consecration of the Sri Yogalingeswara Swamy temple
- Vishnu Manchu's 'Kannappa' second schedule commences in New Zealand
- No question of protecting anyone if FSL report proves allegation: K’taka CM on pro-Pak slogan issue
- Bill Gates visits Microsoft India Development Centre
- Any state or central agency empowered to arrest Shahjahan: Calcutta High Court
- Pankaj Udhas Passes Away from Pancreatic Cancer: What You Need to Know About Early Detection
- WPL 2024: 'Laura Wolvaardt will come into consideration at some point', says Beth Mooney
- UP illegal mining case: CBI summons Akhilesh Yadav as witness on Thursday
- Pro-Pak slogan row: Union Minister Shobha Karandlaje demands NIA probe
YSRCP dominates Ongole parliament constituency
The YSR Congress Party has shown complete domination over the assembly constituencies in the Ongole parliamentary constituency region.
Ongole: The YSR Congress Party has shown complete domination over the assembly constituencies in the Ongole parliamentary constituency region.
The YSRCP MP candidate Magunta Srinivasulu Reddy is leading with a majority of 74407 after receiving 292013 votes in the eighth round while TDP candidate Sidda Raghavarao falls behind him with 217606 votes.
In the Ongole assembly constituency, YSRCP district president Balineni Srinivasa Rao is leading TDP district president Damacharla Janardhana Rao with 15823 votes after 15 rounds, while the Darsi YSRCP candidate Maddisetty Venugopal is leading Kadiri Baburao of TDP with 36973 votes after 20 rounds of counting.
In Kanigiri, Burra Madhusudan Yadav of YSRCP is leading TDP's Dr Mukku Ugranarasimha Reddy with 30973 votes after 13 rounds and YSRCP candidate at Giddalur Anna Rambabu is leading Muthumula Ashok Reddy with 49537 votes after 13 rounds.
The YSRCP candidate Kunduru Nagarjuna Reddy is leading TDPs Kandula Narayana Reddy with 12161 votes after 14 rounds as Budala Ajitha Rao of TDP falls behind Adimulapu Suresh of YSRCP with 29729 votes after 19 rounds.
The only hope for TDP in the Ongole parliament region is Kondapi assembly constituency, where the majority is oscillating between TDP and YSRCP. At present after 12 rounds, TDP candidate Dr Dola Bala Veeranjaneya Swamy is leading Dr Madasi Venkaiah of YSRCP with 3223 votes after 12 rounds.