- Scholarships For Students
- Projects worth Rs 48K crore to create 14,000 jobs in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Mathura
- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Learn the Signs, Offer Support, Save Lives
- Dublin-based Medtronic Establishes R&D Growth Centre in Hyderabad
- Defence Ministry inks MoUs worth Rs 39,125cr to procure military equipment
YSRCP leaders meets Central Election Commission
The AP politics are now revolving around the Central Election Commission. The team of YSRCP leaders and MPs have met the EC on Saturday.
New Delhi: The AP politics are now revolving around the Central Election Commission. The team of YSRCP leaders and MPs have met the EC on Saturday.
The delegation includes Rajya Sabha MP Vijaysai Reddy, Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy, Uma Reddy Venkateswarlu, Mekapati Rajamohan Reddy, Butta Renuka, Ravindra Babu, Avanti Srinivas.
During the meeting, the leaders have requested the EC to make the special arrangements in order to avoid disruption during the counting process on 23 May.
The YSRCP leaders complained to the EC that the TDP activists may create tension situations on the counting day.
In order to control those situations, they have urged to provide additional security at counting centers and the entire counting process should be monitored through CCTV. They have also requested to appoint special observers at every counting stations.
Regarding the repolling at Chandragiri Assembly constituency, the YSRCP leaders have requested to make strong security arrangements with additional police forces at the polling booths.
They have also requested to change the Returning officer of Raptadu constituency. The leaders raised concerns that if the VVPAT slips of mock polling are not removed, then they are chances of votes difference in the counting. Regarding this, the EC has to issue appropriate guidelines.