YSRCP MLA candidate Nagarjuna meets CEO Dwivedi
The YSR Congress Party Vemur MLA candidate Merugu Nagarjuna have met the AP CEO Gopala Krishna Dwivedi at Secretariat in Amaravati on Monday.
Amaravati: The YSR Congress Party Vemur MLA candidate Merugu Nagarjuna have met the AP CEO Gopala Krishna Dwivedi at Secretariat in Amaravati on Monday.
During the meeting, Nagarjuna demanded CEO to take actions on the people who attacked him at Buthumalli village in Vemuru Assembly constituency on polling day.
In the incident, Nagarjuna got injures and his car was also damaged, he has given a complaint to the CEO to investigate and take actions. He said the TDP rowdyism is increasing day by day in the constituency.
Merugu Nagarjuna alleged that TDP candidate Nakka Ananda Babu along with police attacked the women and injured them during the polling process.
- Bengaluru airport receives threat call, AirAsia plane cordoned off
- NGO writes to PM, seeks strict fire safety law
- Power demand in city soaring high; records 22 pc growth this summer months
- Will leave AAP in 2020: Lamba
- Rohini FSL will have operational brain fingerprinting system in June: Police to HC