- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Bengaluru: Aam Aadmi Party makes inroads with 17 wins
Aam Aadmi Party makes inroads into Karnataka's grass root politics with the victory of seventeen seats in the state Gram Panchayat elections.
Bengaluru: Aam Aadmi Party makes inroads into Karnataka's grass root politics with the victory of seventeen seats in the state Gram Panchayat elections. Several wards in Bidar, Gulbarga, Raichur, Belagavi and Kolar have elected AAP volunteers as GP members. Four members of AAP won in Gulbarga. The party states that the Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal is the only known vaccine to corrupt, criminal political virus in our country. The AAP representative, Mehboob Maboudi lost by only 11 votes in Ward No.1, Tajpur GP, Vijayapura District. He got 203 votes whereas the winner secured 214 votes.
While the AAP is basking in glory for the debut, a resolution was made to build Hubbali-Dharwad a world class place by ending traditional politics of corruption and communalism.
The state president of the AAP, Prtihvi Reddy promised 'Delhi model' of development by Kejriwal.