- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
- Sharwanand Weds Rakshita In A Grand Ceremony At Leela Palace In Jaipur
- NTR centenary celebrations held grandly under the direction of VB Entertainments
- Oscar Isaac wants Pedro to join ‘Spider-Verse’ as a ‘cranky, old Spider-Person’
- Prashanth Neel Biography: Personal life to present projects
Bayer Zydus Pharma to continue to invest in India
Singapore: The Indian pharmaceutical sector is growing impressively, and German pharma major Bayer will continue to invest in the country for new...
Singapore: The Indian pharmaceutical sector is growing impressively, and German pharma major Bayer will continue to invest in the country for new drugs, a top company official has said.
The company is satisfied with the performance of its equal joint venture (JV) with Zydus Cadila, the official has noted. The JV is called Bayer Zydus Pharma.
"The Indian pharma market is growing at a very impressive rate and so has our business.
We want to continue bringing most of our new medicines to India," Bayer Asia Pacific SVP Claus Zieler said here earlier this week without specifying the growth numbers for the company or for the market.
Asked about how he assesses the India operations, Zieler said, "We've been in a joint venture with Zydus Cadila since 2011 and it has been a successful collaboration.
We're pleased with that and we are continuing to invest together with Zydus in India".