- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
Hysea organises infra summit
The Hyderabad Software Enterprises Association (Hysea) on Thursday conducted its first ever infrastructure summit here.
Hyderabad: The Hyderabad Software Enterprises Association (Hysea) on Thursday conducted its first ever infrastructure summit here.
The theme of the summit was 'Future Frontiers of Corporate Real Estate' aimed at giving insights to excel in corporate real estate in the broader built environment.
Speaking on the occasion, Murali K Bollu, President, Hysea said: "The Summit helps the participants engage with the thought leaders in corporate real estate, gain insights into inclusive corporate sustainability and understand how facility management fits into and enhances the broader built environment."
In one of the keynote addresses, Karuna Gopal, president, Foundation for Futuristic Cities, said: "Public private partnership (PPP) model is one of the key initiatives of both the State and Central government's in giving India a new direction as a re-emerging country."
"While creating hard infrastructure is a necessity for any nation, soft infrastructure measures like Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) Act, Benami Property Act are also critical for developing health infrastructure," she added.