- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Hyundai to raise prices from Jan
Hyundai Motor India on Tuesday said it will increase prices of its entire product range from next month to primarily offset impact of rising input costs.
New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India on Tuesday said it will increase prices of its entire product range from next month to primarily offset impact of rising input costs.
"The extent of price increase may vary for different models and fuel types," Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) said in a statement.
The company, however, did not share details of model wise price change. The increase has been necessitated on account of rise in input and material costs, it added.
The company is working out on details and would share the details of the model wise price hike later this month.
Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors have already announced to hike prices from January.