- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
ICICI Bank market capitalisation inches close to Rs 3Lakh crores
The market valuation of ICICI Bank is fast inching closer to Rs 3 lakh crore mark helped by a 4 per cent jump in its stock price on Thursday.
New Delhi: The market valuation of ICICI Bank is fast inching closer to Rs 3 lakh crore mark helped by a 4 per cent jump in its stock price on Thursday.
ICICI Bank stock rose 4.05 per cent to close at Rs 452.05 on the BSE. During the day, it advanced 5.52 per cent to Rs 458.45 -- its 52-week high. At the NSE, it gained 4 per cent to close at Rs 451.70.
With this, the market capitalisation (m-cap) of the company rose to Rs 2,92,005.53 crore on the BSE.
ICICI Bank is just Rs 7,994.47 crore away from the Rs 3 lakh crore m-cap mark.
ICICI Bank is currently placed at ninth rank in the top-10 domestic m-cap chart of most valued firms. If the company enters the Rs 3 lakh crore m-cap club, it will join the likes of HDFC, Infosys, Kotak Mahindra Bank and ITC.
These companies have their market valuation in the range of Rs 3 lakh crore. Reliance Industries is the most valued firm with a market valuation of Rs 8,21,930.72 crore.