- Devotees rush increases at Tirumala today, TTD relaxes restriction on two-wheelers on ghat road
- PM Narendra Modi visit to Mahbubnagar and Nizamabad, here is the schedule finalised
- Visakhapatnam: GITAM inks pact with Botanic Healthcare
- New Delhi: Danish Ali writes to PM Narendra Modi, calls for ‘suitable punishment’
- Visakhapatnam: Chopper to throw seed balls in hilly areas
- Visakhapatnam: Cops bust betting racket, arrest 11
- Congested Poorna Market road to be widened
- New Delhi: India’s stand on Galwan made world take note of us says Army chief General Manoj Pande
- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
IndiGo allows partial booking facility to facilitate flyers this winter
Low-cost carrier IndiGo has announced a new booking plan to provide hassle-free services to its customers this winter.
New Delhi:Low-cost carrier IndiGo has announced a new booking plan to provide hassle-free services to its customers this winter.
Accordingly, the airline had upgraded its plan B option on the website and mobile app. The new additional option will allow a customer whose connecting flight has been cancelled, to either rebook partially - i.e. from origin till transit station or from transit station to destination - or take refund for the unused sector.
The changes are expected to provide flexibility to customers in case of limited options, delays or cancellations, especially owing to fog or other adverse weather conditions.
"This additional alternative will allow customers to rebook or refund a part of their journey as per availability, offering more flexibility and choice. It will certainly help customers in situations of extreme weather conditions, wherein the chances of flights getting delayed or cancelled increase," William Boulter, Chief Commercial Officer, IndiGo said.
The option will be offered to all customers who have connecting flights and it will go live in case of flight cancellation.