- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
LIC rolls out new customer-centric initiatives
Insurance behemoth Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)has rolled out advanced customer centric initiatives to provide better services to policyholders during these pandemic times
Insurance behemoth Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)has rolled out advanced customer centric initiatives to provide better services to policyholders during these pandemic times.
Under this, online facility for switching of funds under ULIP policies has been introduced through LIC's customer portal for policyholders. Customers who registered for premier services can avail new initiatives on policies on their own life and on the lives of their minor child/children.
This facility is available for LIC's New Endowment Plus (Plan 935), LIC's Nivesh Plus (Plan 849) and LIC's SIIP (Plan 852), the three plans currently being sold. It's a free freeservice, so no charges are required to be paid for availing this facility.
One switch is allowed per day per policy through an OTP based authentication system. All rules applicable to offline requests are applicable on the online system also.
LIC has also extended the bi-lingual customer care through call centre support to regional content and the services are now additionally available in Marathi, Tamil and Bengali. The call centre services of LIC commenced as a bi-lingual operation in English and Hindi with effect from September 28, 2018.
The corporation plans to expand this multilingual connect to its growing customer base through voice and call centreexecutive support by adding more regional languages to the application in near future.
LIC also has a conversational artificial intelligence/machine learning enabled bi-lingual chatbot, LIC Mitra on LIC website licindia.in which is a one stop platform for providing information regarding premium due date, various products of LIC including newly launched plans and customer queries (FAQs) related to policy servicing and claims.