- Atishi moves HC to direct Centre for clearing UK visit
- Increasing income of smallholder farmers in India
- Climate change: Aranmula Mirrors, India’s wonder artefact, face a serious threat
- Cultural imperialism cornerstone for Telangana statehood
- Go Swadeshi: A handloom extravaganza from India’s first online marketplace
- Former TDP MLC Rajendra Prasad falls sick in Vijayawada, doctors claim no danger
- How to Install iOS 17 Public Beta on iPhone
- Depression over Arabian Sea to intensify into cyclonic storm: IMD
- Plight of Ad-Hoc professors in DU: AAP teachers' wing to go on hunger strike
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 07-06-2023
Mother Dairy: Cow milk price hiked by Rs 2/litre
Mother Diary has hiked the price of cow milk by Rs 2 per litre from Friday in Delhi and the National Capital Region (NCR). The cow milk variant will now be available at Rs 44 per litre, as against Rs 42 earlier.
New Delhi: Mother Diary has hiked the price of cow milk by Rs 2 per litre from Friday in Delhi and the National Capital Region (NCR). The cow milk variant will now be available at Rs 44 per litre, as against Rs 42 earlier.
According to an official, the prices of the cow milk variant effective from September 6 are Rs 23 for 500 ml pack and Rs 44 for one litre pack. The prices of other milk variants remain unchanged.
The leading milk supplier said that the retail price of cow milk has been hiked since the company is shelling out more to the farmers to procure raw milk.
With Mother Dairy increasing prices, it is likely that other milk suppliers such as Amul and Parag might also follow suit.
Mother Dairy supplies nearly 30 lakh litres of milk in the Delhi-NCR region, of which eight lakh litres is cow milk.
Earlier in May, Mother Dairy increased the consumer prices of its poly pack milk variants in Delhi-NCR. Though there was no price change in the rate of the one litre cow milk pack, the price of the half litre pack was hiked by one rupee.