- 34 FTOs operating across the country, no shortage of pilots: MoS Civil Aviation
- Kavitha’s tweet on Ram Temple raises eyebrows in political circles
- Corporator Koppula Narasimha Reddy starts inddorngames in Mansoorabad division
- Mangalurean girl excels: Her Short flims to go to Cannes Film Festival
- Telangana Government releases Rythu Bandhu funds
- Calcutta High Court puts stay on defamation suit against Suvendu Adhikari
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on CBI's plea against interim bail granted to former ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s largest Sports Science Centre in Kalinga Stadium
- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
NBCC bags orders worth Rs 1,165 crores in October
State-run construction major NBCC (India) Ltd said that it had bagged orders worth Rs 1,165.52 crore in October
New Delhi: State-run construction major NBCC (India) Ltd said that it had bagged orders worth Rs 1,165.52 crore in October.
"This is to inform that NBCC (India) Limited has secured a total business of Rs 1,165.52 crore in October 2020," the company said in a regulatory filing on Monday.
Regarding the Amrapali case, the construction PSU last week said that it had awarded the work of 22 projects of Amrapali (residential) with estimated cost of Rs 7,309.71 crore, out of which two projects worth Rs 7.50 crore were completed and handed over.
Till now, 695 flats have been completed and handed over by the NBCC.
The company had last week reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 45.61 crore for the July-September quarter, against a net loss of Rs 90.91 crore during the corresponding period of the last fiscal.