- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
South Central Railway zone adds four more special trains
The South Central Railway (SCR) zone added four additional special trains between Bidar, Yeshvantpur and Latur to facilitate the journeys of passengers on Monday.
Secunderabad: The South Central Railway (SCR) zone added four additional special trains between Bidar, Yeshvantpur and Latur to facilitate the journeys of passengers on Monday.
"In order to facilitate the passengers, Indian Railways will run additional special trains between Yeshvantpur - Bidar - Yeshvantpur and Yeshvantpur - Latur - Yeshvantpur with the normal fare," said a railway zone official.
Train number 06271 from Yeshvantpur to Bidar will run four days a week from Tuesday. It will depart Yeshvantpur at 7 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday to arrive in Bidar at 9:15 a.m. on the next day.
The return train, 06272, will depart at 6:05 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday to reach Yeshvantpur at 7:40 a.m. on the next day.
Likewise, train number 06583 from Yeshvantpur to Latur, a tri-weekly, will depart Yeshvantpur at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday to arrive at Latur at 1:05 a.m. on the next day.
In return, train number 06584 will depart Latur at 3 p.m. on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday to arrive in Yeshvantpur at 7:40 a.m. on the next day.