UKIBC signs MoU with TS government
Hyderabad: In a major step toward delivering UK business, investment, and economic growth in Telangana, the...
Hyderabad: In a major step toward delivering UK business, investment, and economic growth in Telangana, the UK India Business Council signed an MoU with the Government of Telangana during a delegation of UK businesses to the State.
Under the MoU, Telangana and UKIBC will take collaboration to the next level through sharing information, promoting reform that will ease doing business, smoothen investor interactions, and ensure State officials are familiar with the needs of UK business. In short, this is a shared commitment towards improving the long-term relations that will deliver investment, growth, and jobs in Telangana.
"The world knows Hyderabad as the cyber capital of India, playing an increasingly important role in both the Indian and global economy. This MoU is about recognising these strengths and support UK businesses and universities and the Government of Telangana to grow together as natural partners," said Kevin McCole, COO, UKIBC.
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata