- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
UKIBC signs MoU with TS government
Hyderabad: In a major step toward delivering UK business, investment, and economic growth in Telangana, the UK India Business Council signed an MoU...
Hyderabad: In a major step toward delivering UK business, investment, and economic growth in Telangana, the UK India Business Council signed an MoU with the Government of Telangana during a delegation of UK businesses to the State.
Under the MoU, Telangana and UKIBC will take collaboration to the next level through sharing information, promoting reform that will ease doing business, smoothen investor interactions, and ensure State officials are familiar with the needs of UK business. In short, this is a shared commitment towards improving the long-term relations that will deliver investment, growth, and jobs in Telangana.
"The world knows Hyderabad as the cyber capital of India, playing an increasingly important role in both the Indian and global economy. This MoU is about recognising these strengths and support UK businesses and universities and the Government of Telangana to grow together as natural partners," said Kevin McCole, COO, UKIBC.