- Telangana: Man drowns to death in a well at Hayathnagar
- Lavanya Tripathi Biography: Age, Personal life, Career, Physical Appearance, Marriage, Movies, Serials, Photos
- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- WWDC 2023: Apple to unveil new Macs, AR/VR Headsets, and iOS 17
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
A young actress gets back to work after marriage
Young actress Sayyesshaa got married to actor Arya earlier this month in Hyderabad. The couple had been seeing each other for the last few months and they took it to the next level by getting hitched in the presence of both the families.
Young actress Sayyesshaa got married to actor Arya earlier this month in Hyderabad. The couple had been seeing each other for the last few months and they took it to the next level by getting hitched in the presence of both the families. After that, they also flew off abroad for the honeymoon.
After getting an off from work for more than a month, the couple has resumed shooting for their films now. Sayyesshaa has joined the sets of her upcoming film Yuva Ratna, in which she is acting alongside star actor Punith Rajkumar. This is her first film in Kannada.
Currently, the shoot is happening in Bangalore. Meanwhile, Sayyesshaa will also be seen in Suriya's Kaappaan, which is being directed by KV Anand. Her husband Arya is also playing an important role in this movie.