- MyVoice: Views of our readers 25th September 2023
- Researchers roll out multilingual tool for Indic languages
- BRS in a tizzy to finalise remaining candidates
- BRS govt’s devpt measures transformed villages: MLA
- 150 Congress leaders join BRS
- Vizianagaram: Free medical camp conducted
- Member of National Commission for Scheduled Tribes interacts with RINL management
- Prakasam Bhavan gets ISO 9001 certificate
- Hospitals burst at seams as seasonal diseases grip RR
- Hyderabad: Lakhs throng to catch sight of Khairatabad Maha Ganesh
Fashion faceoff: Katrina Kaif or Ananya Pandey, who wore the shimmer better?
As the fashion industry is currently obsessed with the new shimmer trend, two hotties of Bollywood, Katrina Kaif and Ananya Pandey, were spotted dazzling in a similar sparkling dress on different events.
As the fashion industry is currently obsessed with the new shimmer trend, two hotties of Bollywood, Katrina Kaif and Ananya Pandey, were spotted dazzling in a similar sparkling dress on different events. The two fashionistas gave their own unique twist to the dress and donned it with utmost panache. While Ananya Pandey wore the dress by Le Mill, style queen Katrina Kaif's attire was designed by Ashish & Diosa. Katrina Kaif has already established herself as the fashion influencer of Bollywood and Ananya seems to be walking on a similar path. She is the new 'it' girl of the industry who always impresses her fans with her looks without any fail. Who do you think have pulled off the sequin look better?
Talking about their work-life, Ananya Pandey is currently busy promoting her film Pati Patni Aur Woh which has hit the big screens this Friday. The movie which also stars Kartik Aryan and Bhumi Pednekar, is doing very well with the audience who all are loving this classic concept of the love triangle. On the other hand, Katrina Kaif will be seen reuniting with Akshay Kumar for Rohit Shetty's cop drama 'Sooryavanshi'. Recently she has also forayed into the makeup industry by launching her make-up brand 'KaybyKatrina'.