- Indian-Origin Teen Won US Spelling Bee 2023
- YS Jagan arrives in Guntur, to distribute tractors and harvesters to farmers
- Microsoft Teams' new feature lets users collaborate with communities on Windows 11
- 20 more UP colleges being probed for scholarship scam
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush increases to Tirumala, to take 24 hours for Sarvadarshans
- Pareshan Twitter Review
- Young heroes to have a clash at Tollywood box-office on June 2
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 02 June 2023
- Telangana Formation Day Live Updates: KTR hoisting flag at his camp office in Sircilla
- Gold and silver rates today slashes in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 02 June 2023
Irrfan in top form
Producer Dinesh Vijan says actor Irrfan Khan, who returned to work last month to shoot for ‘Angrezi Medium’ after being diagnosed with tumour, is in top form and will be seen playing a character that will be "very memorable".
Producer Dinesh Vijan says actor Irrfan Khan, who returned to work last month to shoot for 'Angrezi Medium' after being diagnosed with tumour, is in top form and will be seen playing a character that will be "very memorable".
In March last year, Irrfan had announced his diagnosis and said he was going abroad for treatment. He returned to India in February this year.
Asked how is he on the sets, Dinesh told IANS: "He is outstanding and mind-blowing. He is in top form. His character is going to be very memorable."
'Angrezi Medium' is the sequel to the 2017 entertainer 'Hindi Medium'.
Last month, Irrfan had tweeted an image of himself standing in front of a fictional sweet shop. He had captioned it: "GMB serving since 1900s. It's going to be fun to tell another story 'Angrezi Medium'. Coming soon, with Mr. Champakji."