- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
- Congress greets people on Telangana statehood day
- Sharwanand marriage updates: Wedding hungama kickstarted in Jaipur
- APPSC Group-1 Mains exam to begin tomorrow chairman inspects arrangements
- Meta ends remote work policy; find details
- Five Poll Guarantees Would Be Implemented In Karnataka, Says CM Siddaramaiah
- Vijayawada ACB court hears arguments on CID's petition on Naidu's residence, adjourns hearing to June 6
- PM Narendra Modi, Amit Shah greet Telangana Governor on birthday
Kirti Kulhari wraps up 'Bard of Blood' and is excited for the Netflix show
The upcoming Netflix show 'Bard of Blood', an adaptation of author Bilal Siddiqi's eponymous novel has wrapped up the shooting.
The upcoming Netflix show 'Bard of Blood', an adaptation of author Bilal Siddiqi's eponymous novel has wrapped up the shooting. Actress Kirti Kulhari shot the show's last schedule in Mandawa, Rajasthan.
According to a source, the shoot of the series wrapped up a few days back in Mandawa, Rajasthan.
Talking about the show Kriti in a statement said, "I play a Baluchi girl and my look in this is very different. I have never had a similar look in any of the projects I have worked in so far. We had a blast on the sets, it was like a big fat family working on the series. We are very excited about this one,"
When asked about her experience in Rajasthan while shooting she said, "Rajasthan is a place I visit very often. My grandparents live in the village called Kulhariyon Ka Baas and I am originally from Rajasthan. Shooting there is always a special experience. We were shooting in a beautiful place called Mandawa. The beauty and simplicity of this place is unmatched,"
Kriti was last seen in the film "Uri: The Surgical Strike" and Amazon shot, "Four More Shots Please!".
Bard of Blood will tell the story of an expelled spy Kabir Anand, who is recalled from his new life as a Shakespeare professor in Panchgani to save his country and long lost love.
The series is directed by Ribhu Das Gupta and produced by Red Chillies Entertainment.