- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Kriti Sanon to undergo a physical transformation for Mimi
When it comes to pushing the envelope for her role, actor Kriti Sanon is not the one to step back.
When it comes to pushing the envelope for her role, actor Kriti Sanon is not the one to step back. While the talented actress had a great year with box office success stories, she is set to kick off the new year with a very special film. Kriti ended 2019 by giving the best performance of her career in Panipat, which got everyone talking about her acting chops. Now, one hears that the actress is going to gain 15 kilos for her upcoming film, Mimi.
While many male actors have gained weight for their film, it is interesting to note that not many female actors undergo a physical transformation and gain weight for their role.
Considering that Kriti has always had a lean figure, it will be interesting to see how her character looks in the film which is based on surrogacy.
Talking about her role, Kriti says, "For me, putting on so many kilos is actually a challenge as it's very new for my body. I have to in a way fight my metabolism and increase my calorie intake to gain that much weight in a short time. But I'm excited to see the transformation. It's a role very close to my heart and I want to give it everything I can, even if that means not taking up any other work in the process."
Source adds "Kriti has gone all out to ace the role. To gain weight, she had to increase her carb and fat intake. It includes cheese, desserts, ghee, junk food, fried stuff, potato, sweet potatoes. She has never been on a diet and ate everything. She also had to increase the quantity of every meal and the calorie intake. She also sometimes had to eat when she was not hungry."