- Days after Silkyara tunnel rescue op, U'khand CM calls on PM, discusses several projects
- India's energy requirement set to double by end of this decade: Mukesh Ambani
- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
Mira, Shahid celebrate Happy 4
Actor Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor have completed four years as husband and wife, and she still can't stop gushing about the ‘Kabir Singh’ star.
Actor Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor have completed four years as husband and wife, and she still can't stop gushing about the 'Kabir Singh' star.
"Thanks so much to all of you for the anniversary wishes, from me and Mira," he wrote.
They are now parents to daughter Misha, who was born in 2016, and son Zain.
On the work front, the actor got his career's best opening with 'Kabir Singh' which minted Rs 20.21 crore on the film's release day on June 21.