- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
- A bowl of yoghurt daily may help boost mental health
- Rajasthan Congress leader pens last letter as MLA, thanks critics
- HC expresses displeasure over lack of cooperation from Delhi govt on space for judicial officers
- Mastermind behind stealing & selling SUVs to northeast states arrested
Mouni Roy honing her craft
Actress Mouni Roy says she learned a lot while working with Rajkummar Rao in ‘Made in China,’ and helped her become a better version of herself.
Actress Mouni Roy says she learned a lot while working with Rajkummar Rao in 'Made in China,' and helped her become a better version of herself.
"I have learned everything from Raj on this film and for my role. He helped me endlessly during our rehearsals, not only for the scenes that we had together, but also where I was on my own," Mouni said.
"He helped me make all of my scenes with him and otherwise much better. His inputs have been very valuable and helped me to become a better version of myself," she added.
Directed by Mikhil Musale, the film is a middle class man's journey from being a failed businessman to a becoming a successful entrepreneur. Lending him her support is his loving and dutiful wife, Rukmini, essayed by Mouni.
Produced by Maddock Films in association with Jio Studios, 'Made In China' is set to release around Diwali this year