- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Ranbir Kapoor-Shraddha Kapoor to star in Luv Ranjan's next
Bhushan Kumar has confirmed that he will be presenting the untitled movie.
New Delhi: Actor Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor have been roped in for director Luv Ranjan's next film. Bhushan Kumar has confirmed that he will be presenting the untitled movie. The movie is scheduled to release on March 26, 2021.
On being a part of the movie Bhushan stated, "I will be presenting Luv Ranjan's next starring Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor. I have a long-standing relationship with Luv and Luv Ranjan films. I am very excited to be a part of this. Will always stand by Ranjan in all projects."
About rumours of Deepika Padukone doing the movie, Kumar said, "We had never announced Deepika for any of the films. That was just rumours that people have floated. There is no truth to it."
Meanwhile, Ranbir was last seen in 'Sanju' which was a biopic on the life of actor Sanjay Dutt. He will next be seen in 'Brahmastra', which also features Amitabh Bachchan and Alia Bhatt.
Shradhha was last seen in 'Saaho' alongside Tamil and Telugu movie actor Prabhas. She has also been roped in for 'Street Dancer 3D', and 'Baaghi 3'.