- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Sayani Gupta turns producer
Actress Sayani Gupta, who has featured in films like ‘Jolly LLB 2’ and ‘Article 15,’ is set to co-produce ‘Where the Wind Blows,’ with Human Trail Pictures.
Actress Sayani Gupta, who has featured in films like 'Jolly LLB 2' and 'Article 15,' is set to co-produce 'Where the Wind Blows,' with Human Trail Pictures. A film which will feature her as the only protagonist.
It's been directed by Karma Takapa, whose films 'Ralang Road' and 'Mor Mann Ke Bharam' have travelled to various festivals. According to a source, "the interesting fact about the film is that the entire film is shot in the Himalayas.
The cast and crew climbed till the base camp of Mount Everest. The average temperature there was around minus 27 degree Celsius. Sayani along with the crew of only seven people climbed and completed the shoot in 26 days".
Sharing her experience of working on the film, Sayani said: "This film is very close to my heart. Shooting for it was not lesser than a roller coaster ride.
Though the shoot was difficult, the experience was one of the most memorable ones. I had the best time shooting with Karma and team."
"Where the Winds Blow" is a journey of a young woman who embarks on a trek towards an unknown destination somewhere in the high Himalayan mountains.
As the terrains turn harsh and nature challenges her, she braves these and her internal hurdles to find her resilience.