Chitralahari beauty bags another biggie
After a long gap, actor Nithiin is all set to start work and he will take his next film Bheeshma on to the floors very soon.
After a long gap, actor Nithiin is all set to start work and he will take his next film Bheeshma on to the floors very soon. It is being directed by Venky Kudumula, who earlier directed the film Chalo. Rashmika Mandanna will be seen as the female lead in the movie. Apparently, there is another female lead role in the film.
For that role, the makers are considering Kalyani Priyadarshan who made her debut with Hello. The talks are currently going on with the actress and an official announcement will be made once she agrees to do it. Recently, she was seen in Sai Dharam Tej's Chitralahari.
Kalyani is also acting alongside Sharwanand in his upcoming film which is being directed by Sudheer Varma. So, if she signs Bheeshma as well, there is no doubt that she will become one of the busiest actresses in the industry within no time.Nithiin,Bheeshma ,Venky Kudumula,Kalyani Priyadarshan
- Cheating case: Court to hear plea to cancel ex-SC staffer's bail on May 23
- 10 Pakistan-based militants who misused cross-LoC trade identified
- CPI appeals to Tejashwi Yadav to make the RJD candidate retire from contest in Begusarai
- Bookies brace for BJP-led 'khichdi' government
- US Embassy all set to launch an app soon for Overseas Students