Amy Jackson Announces Her Pregnancy
Actress Amy Jackson earlier announced her engagement to boyfriend George Panayiotou on social media and now the actress confirms that she is pregnant and couldn’t be happier in life.
Actress Amy Jackson earlier announced her engagement to boyfriend George Panayiotou on social media and now the actress confirms that she is pregnant and couldn't be happier in life.
Actress Amy Jackson surprised all her fans by making a big announcement of her pregnancy. She shared an adorable picture and a beautiful caption, Amy confirmed that she is pregnant.
As United Kingdom celebrates Mother's Day on March 31, Amy took this opportunity to share the big news. "I've been waiting to shout it from the roof tops, and today, being Mother's Day couldn't be more perfect... I already love you more than anything in this world, the purest most honest love. We can't wait to meet you our little Libra one," she captioned the picture.
In the photograph, Amy and boyfriend George Panayiotou are kissing and the cute baby bump is quite visible. Amy is yet to get married, but the actress and her partner are all set and happy to welcome their little bundle of joy.
Actress Amy was last seen in the big movie 2.0 starring Akshay Kumar and Rajinikanth.
- Priyanka Chaturvedi may join Shiv Sena
- Hemant Karkare died because I cursed him: Sadhvi Pragya on late 26/11 ATS chief
- Fake notes of Rs 2.5 lakh face value seized in Kolkata
- Video: Congress leader Hardik Patel slapped at poll rally in Gujarat
- Whoever intimidates BJP cadre in Ghazipur will be buried: Union minister