- Primary schools in B'desh shut due to heatwave
- OTT: Allu Arjun crowns Soujanya Bhagavathula as the winner of aha “Telugu Indian Idol Season 2”
- KTR inaugurates RRR knowledge Hub introduced by Telangana government
- World Environment Day: Bollywood celebs making their bit to save Mother Earth
- CBI probe into Balasore train accident a diversionary tactic: Ex-Rail Min Pawan Bansal
- Microsoft to require SMB signing by default in Windows 11
- ‘Fouja’ hits theatres; Karthik Dammu’s ‘Angad’ moves audiences to tears
- Cambodia's Angkor attracts 344,757 int'l tourists in 5 months
- Thiruvananthapuram International Airport sees 26 % increase in passenger growth
- Telangana HC quashes land allotment to foundation headed by BRS MP
Disnet reveals 'Kingsman' prequel title
The prequel of action spy comedy franchise "Kingsman" is titled "The King's Man", Disney has announced.
Los Angeles: The prequel of action spy comedy franchise "Kingsman" is titled "The King's Man", Disney has announced.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Fox film is slated to be released on February 14, 2020. Ralph Fiennes, Matthew Goode and Harris Dickson are the new entrants to the cast of the film, to be helmed by returning director Matthew Vaughn.
The studio made the announcement on Wednesday at its CineEurope presentation in Barcelona. The plot synopsis, provided by Disney, reads: "As a collection of history's worst tyrants and criminal masterminds gather to plot a war to wipe out millions, one man must race against time to stop them.
Discover the origins of the very first independent intelligence agency in 'The King's Man'..." The first two films in the series -- "Kingsman: The Secret Service" (2014) and "Kingsman: The Golden Circle" (2017) -- featured Taron Egerton and Colin Firth.