- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Ileana posts adorable pic with son Koa Phoenix Dolan; says ‘2 months already’
Actress Ileana D’Cruz is celebrating two months of her son Koa Phoenix Dolan by sharing an adorable picture with him on social media.
Actress Ileana D’Cruz is celebrating two months of her son Koa Phoenix Dolan by sharing an adorable picture with him on social media. On Sunday, Ileana took to Instagram to share a selfie with her baby Koa, whom she welcomed on August 1.
In the selfie, Ileana is seen looking at the camera as she holds baby Koa in her arms. In the caption she wrote: "2 months already."
It was in August, when Ileana shared the news about her son’s arrival. She shared a glimpse of him and revealed his name.
Sharing the photo, Ileana wrote, "1 week of being your Mama."
The actress had announced her pregnancy in April this year and shared photographs of her partner, about whom she had been extremely tight-lipped about. She then revealed the love of her life - Michael Dolan.
On the work front, the actress will next be seen in 'Unfair And Lovely' with actor Randeep Hooda.