Samantha pushing 'O Baby...' release
Samantha Akkineni has collaborated with her husband Chaitanya Akkineni for 'Majili', which released last week.
Samantha Akkineni has collaborated with her husband Chaitanya Akkineni for 'Majili', which released last week. Although the film was below average, the performances are above the par and received many compliments that the film. With no competition, the film managed to get good numbers too.
After the celebration of 'Majili' success, Samantha has returned to her work and is routing for the release of her next 'O baby, Entha Sakkagunnave'. Directed by Nandini Reddy, this film is a remake of a Korean film and has wrapped up the production works and the film's post-production works are on pace. Samantha has planned to release the film while 'Majili' effect lasts and has been keen on completing the post works of the film. Well, that's really a smart move! This film is jointly produced by Suresh Productions and People's Media Factory.
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi